Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wind

I am definitely wind. Kazè means wind in japanese. I wouldn't have an explanation for why even if I did know how to prove this. But if I were anything, I'd be wind. Today has ben an emotional roller coaster, and unlike other people, I oppress nothing. So I found out the guy I like made out with someone that wasn't me. It's not like we were dating... If anything I have definitely not gotten over it, just set it out of my emotions along with everything else making me painfully numb. I don't know how to think our feel. It's funny because I can still smile. I'm just so used to having life be so painful that I have perfected a smile that is very convincing. The other day, the same guy told me I was cute... Cute? Cute like... What? Besides the shady compliment that had literally came out of nowhere, I had blushed. Everyone noticed the blush. Everyone laughed about out but all I could think was.... I was blushing? I never blush. I don't know why, I just don't. I covered my cheeks and there it was, my cheeks were burning and prominently flushed. I had never blushed around the guy who I had previously thought I was in love with. Of course that was the cheap middle school version of love. Just the fact that I was blushing......

No comments:

Post a Comment